Portsmouth transfer news, plus team and injury news, 92News brings you the very latest headline updates on Pompey.
- Portsmouth's Christian Burgess and Doncaster's James Coppinger on what League One should do nextThe players are two of the most considered voices in League One, the latter a veteran of 16 seasons at he Keepmoat Stadium, the former a holder of a first-class honours degree in history Read more »
- 'Football does seem a bit irrelevant': how Covid-19 left Portsmouth reeling | David HytnerFive Pompey players have tested positive for the virus and though the signs are good it is nevertheless impossible to shake the slightly unreal feeling that has enveloped the clubIn the words of Joe Gallen, the Portsmouth assistant manager, the results came back in “dribs and drabs”. The League One promotion chasers had ordered 48… Read more »
- Dybala, Maldini and four Portsmouth players test positive for coronavirusJuve forward, Milan legend and son Daniel Maldini have virusPortsmouth’s squad were tested after FA Cup defeat to ArsenalThe Juventus forward Paulo Dybala has revealed he has tested positive for Covid-19. The Argentina forward announced on Twitter that he and his partner, Oriana Sabatini, had both tested positive. He is the third Juve player affected… Read more »
- Portsmouth 0-2 Arsenal: FA Cup fifth round – as it happenedTwo goals from Sokratis Papastathopoulos and Eddie Nketiah meant that it is Arsenal that are the first team in the FA Cup quarter-finals 10.01pm GMT I will leave you with Ed Aarons’ match report – which is, as you’d expect, a must-read. Thanks for your company, see you soon! Related: Eddie Nketiah ensures Arsenal's FA… Read more »
- Eddie Nketiah ensures Arsenal's FA Cup gamble pays off against PortsmouthMikel Arteta is nothing if not brave. With the outcome of their season hinging on their progress in the FA Cup after being dumped out of the Europa League, the Arsenal manager saw his faith in youth rewarded by a clinical away victory thanks to goals either side of half-time from Sokratis Papstathopoulos and Eddie… Read more »
- EFL: Charlton, Portsmouth and Cambridge win inaugural community awardsCharlton Athletic, Portsmouth and Cambridge United win the EFL's inaugural community project of the year awards. Read more »
- Ronan Curtis: Portsmouth's Arsenal fan who banned his mum from TwitterForward is relishing FA Cup clash with the club he supports and will be watched by some of his 10 siblings and his proud parentsIt is 4.30pm and the kettle has just boiled at the Curtis household in old Portsmouth where Ronan, not long back from a player-appearance event in nearby Havant, is sitting at… Read more »